Please start from your club site’s homepage. If you don’t know how to get there, search for the club using the Cricket Directory in the middle of the Play-Cricket.com homepage, then select the appropriate link. Please click on the ‘Sign Up’ button in the right hand corner of your site’s homepage. Complete all the required fields. To receive ECB Player Communication emails (Honours Boards) please tick ‘Yes’ to I would like to receive ECB Information. The e-mail format – select HTML from the drop down menu The name of your club should appear in the text box at the bottom of the form. If it doesn’t, then to gain membership of your club site select ‘Search Site’ and follow the steps to select your clubs Play-Cricket.com site. This is important, by carrying out this action your stats will appear within your clubs Play-Cricket.com site. Once completed please hit submit.
Articles in this section
- Why won't my validation link work?
- The Play-Cricket Sign-Up Process - Juniors
- Natwest CricketForce
- Why can't I change team names?
- I’ve stopped playing for a club. How do I remove my membership from a club site?
- Important Admin Update
- Can I view match stats on my site?
- 403 error The response message was "duplicate authenrequest"
- MVP (Most Valuable Player) FAQ's