Instructions for Scoring a Match Offline
- Once the matches have been created on Play Cricket, download them to your app whilst you are connected to WiFi
- Choose the match that you will be scoring offline and download it by doing the following:
Put your finger on the arrow and swipe to the left. Press the “Download” button.
Press the “Download” button and the match will show a “Downloaded” message beneath the fixture.
Hold your thumb down on the coloured circles until the “Download” message appears:
Select it and this will download the match for offline scoring:-
It is important that the following actions are carried out on match day
- Log out of the app
- Switch off WiFi. This can be done by switching on Flight Mode or switching off the WiFi on your device.
- Access the app but do not log-in.
Go into the “CONTINUE WITHOUT LOGGING IN” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Downloaded Matches”:
- The match can now be scored offline.
8. Once the match is complete, make sure you end it and you will get a prompt to end the match. Select Yes.
9. Acknowledge the following information page:
10. The match will then appear in the ‘In Progress’ section with the note ‘Awaiting Submission’.
11. When you can connect your device to Wi-Fi, log in to the app.
Go into the match and into the menu (3 vertical dots). Choose Match Status, end the match and declare a winner. The match will now move to the Completed section on the app and the results will be on Play Cricket.