There are two reasons why you may not be able to edit a player's details. The first is that they are registered with one or more leagues on play-cricket. If that is the case then you need to withdraw the registration(s), make the change and then resubmit the registration(s). Alternatively ask the league administrator nicely if they will do it for you. The second is that the record itself is the player's own login (no * after their name in the list). In that case only the player themselves can do this, by logging in and using the Edit Account option
Articles in this section
- How Do I Get Back a Player That Has Been Deleted?
- Why Can't I See My List Of Members?
- I Want To Add Extra Fields To My Club's Member Database
- I Want To Take Over Admin Duties From An Existing Administrator
- I Want To Set-up A Single Admin Login That All My Club Users Can Access
- How Do I Create Another Administrator?
- Why Can't I Amend A Player's Details?
- How Do I Turn An 'Unregistered' Entry Into A Registered User?
- Why Does The System Say That I Can't Merge Two Records?
- How Do I Move The Players In My Junior Squads Up An Age-Group?