You cannot do this directly. Either the person themselves creates a login, applies for membership of your site and you merge the two records; or you add (or remove, save and re-insert) their email address in the record that you already have; that sends an invite to them to turn that record into their own login. Once they have done that you can assign admin rights to them
Articles in this section
- How Do I Get Back a Player That Has Been Deleted?
- Why Can't I See My List Of Members?
- I Want To Add Extra Fields To My Club's Member Database
- I Want To Take Over Admin Duties From An Existing Administrator
- I Want To Set-up A Single Admin Login That All My Club Users Can Access
- How Do I Create Another Administrator?
- Why Can't I Amend A Player's Details?
- How Do I Turn An 'Unregistered' Entry Into A Registered User?
- Why Does The System Say That I Can't Merge Two Records?
- How Do I Move The Players In My Junior Squads Up An Age-Group?