You cannot do this directly. Either the person themselves creates a login, applies for membership of your site and you merge the two records; or you add (or remove, save and re-insert) their email address in the record that you already have; that sends an invite to them to turn that record into their own login. Once they have done that you can assign admin rights to them
Articles in this section
- I want to add extra fields to my club's member database
- I want to take over admin duties from an existing administrator
- I want to set up a single admin login that all my club users can access
- How do I create another administrator?
- Why can't I amend a player's details?
- How do I turn an 'unregistered' entry into a registered user?
- Why does the system say that I can't merge two records?
- How do I move the players in my junior squads up an age-group?
- What do the player categories for registered players mean?
- How do I combine the stats from their other records for my players?