The system does not permit the same 'primary' email address to be used in more than one registered profile, for legal and privacy reasons. Most people get around this by creating a sub-account to their main email account (most ISPs allow up to 10), allowing them to have a separate unique email address, but still allowing the emails to those addresses to be delivered to the same inbox. Alternatively for each child create a web-mail account such as Hotmail or Gmail over which you have control and use that
Articles in this section
- The Play-Cricket Sign-Up Process - Juniors
- Natwest CricketForce
- Why can't I change team names?
- I’ve stopped playing for a club. How do I remove my membership from a club site?
- Important Admin Update
- Can I view match stats on my site?
- 403 error The response message was "duplicate authenrequest"
- MVP (Most Valuable Player) FAQ's
- Why Can't I Search For A Player In The Team Picker?