The system does not permit the same 'primary' email address to be used in more than one registered profile, for legal and privacy reasons. Most people get around this by creating a sub-account to their main email account (most ISPs allow up to 10), allowing them to have a separate unique email address, but still allowing the emails to those addresses to be delivered to the same inbox. Alternatively for each child create a web-mail account such as Hotmail or Gmail over which you have control and use that
Articles in this section
- Why Can't I Search For A Player In The Team Picker?
- Where Are The Honours Boards For 2018?
- What Are the Most Valuable Player Rules?
- I've Forgotten My Login Details
- How Do I Get My Site Onto Google?
- How Do I Deduct Points From A Team?
- Clubmark Accreditation
- Exporting Player Statistics
- How Do I Merge Two Teams On My Site?