The system does not permit the same 'primary' email address to be used in more than one registered profile, for legal and privacy reasons. Most people get around this by creating a sub-account to their main email account (most ISPs allow up to 10), allowing them to have a separate unique email address, but still allowing the emails to those addresses to be delivered to the same inbox. Alternatively for each child create a web-mail account such as Hotmail or Gmail over which you have control and use that
Articles in this section
- Where can I find details of a club?
- How is Net Run Rate calculated?
- Do you have an API to access play-cricket data?
- I'm looking for a club in my area
- The Play-Cricket Sign-up Process
- 500 error The response message was ""
- How do I enter the bonus points from our game?
- I want to add my club or league to the play-cricket directory
- What are the rules on...
- I want to hire the club