You need to use the Contact Club link on the club’s own play-cricket site in order to contact them, rather than Contact System Helpdesk which is for technical queries with the play-cricket system. To search for a club use the Cricket Directory in the middle of the page here https://www.play-cricket.com/
Articles in this section
- I’ve stopped playing for a club. How do I remove my membership from a club site?
- Important Admin Update
- Can I view match stats on my site?
- 403 error The response message was "duplicate authenrequest"
- MVP (Most Valuable Player) FAQ's
- Why Can't I Search For A Player In The Team Picker?
- Where Are The Honours Boards For 2018?
- What Are the Most Valuable Player Rules?
- I've Forgotten My Login Details