You need to use the Contact Club link on the club’s own play-cricket site in order to contact them, rather than Contact System Helpdesk which is for technical queries with the play-cricket system. To search for a club use the Cricket Directory in the middle of the page here https://www.play-cricket.com/
Articles in this section
- How do I deduct points from a team?
- Clubmark Accreditation
- Exporting player statistics
- How do I merge two teams on my site?
- What do the symbols on the Results page mean?
- How do I become a member of my club's website?
- Why are the lists of umpires and scorers in my games so long?
- How do I claim a site for my club or league?
- Where can I find details of a club?
- How is Net Run Rate calculated?