If your league awards bonus points and there are no boxes on the summary result page in which to enter them then the league has set up automatic calculation and they will be aded to your result based on the scores that you enter. If you believe that they have been calculated incorrectly then you need to contact the league about this; they can be reached via the 'contact competition' link on their play-cricket site
Articles in this section
- Why won't my validation link work?
- The Play-Cricket Sign-Up Process - Juniors
- Natwest CricketForce
- Why can't I change team names?
- I’ve stopped playing for a club. How do I remove my membership from a club site?
- Important Admin Update
- Can I view match stats on my site?
- 403 error The response message was "duplicate authenrequest"
- MVP (Most Valuable Player) FAQ's