If your league awards bonus points and there are no boxes on the summary result page in which to enter them then the league has set up automatic calculation and they will be aded to your result based on the scores that you enter. If you believe that they have been calculated incorrectly then you need to contact the league about this; they can be reached via the 'contact competition' link on their play-cricket site
Articles in this section
- Where can I find details of a club?
- How is Net Run Rate calculated?
- Do you have an API to access play-cricket data?
- I'm looking for a club in my area
- The Play-Cricket Sign-up Process
- 500 error The response message was ""
- How do I enter the bonus points from our game?
- I want to add my club or league to the play-cricket directory
- What are the rules on...
- I want to hire the club