If your league awards bonus points and there are no boxes on the summary result page in which to enter them then the league has set up automatic calculation and they will be aded to your result based on the scores that you enter. If you believe that they have been calculated incorrectly then you need to contact the league about this; they can be reached via the 'contact competition' link on their play-cricket site
Articles in this section
- Clubmark Accreditation
- Exporting player statistics
- How do I merge two teams on my site?
- What do the symbols on the Results page mean?
- How do I become a member of my club's website?
- Why are the lists of umpires and scorers in my games so long?
- How do I claim a site for my club or league?
- Where can I find details of a club?
- How is Net Run Rate calculated?
- Do you have an API to access play-cricket data?