The best place to start would be your local County Board, who should have details of the clubs in your area. Their details can be found through the Directory Search section of the play-cricket website, under 'County Boards' in the directory type. Alternatively, search the directory for 'Clubs', and perhaps narrow the search down by using the local town name as a keyword; or use the 'Find a club near you' option on the left here http://www.play-cricket.com/. Hope this helps
Articles in this section
- Why won't my validation link work?
- The Play-Cricket Sign-Up Process - Juniors
- Natwest CricketForce
- Why can't I change team names?
- I’ve stopped playing for a club. How do I remove my membership from a club site?
- Important Admin Update
- Can I view match stats on my site?
- 403 error The response message was "duplicate authenrequest"
- MVP (Most Valuable Player) FAQ's