The best place to start would be your local County Board, who should have details of the clubs in your area. Their details can be found through the Directory Search section of the play-cricket website, under 'County Boards' in the directory type. Alternatively, search the directory for 'Clubs', and perhaps narrow the search down by using the local town name as a keyword; or use the 'Find a club near you' option on the left here http://www.play-cricket.com/. Hope this helps
Articles in this section
- Exporting player statistics
- How do I merge two teams on my site?
- What do the symbols on the Results page mean?
- How do I become a member of my club's website?
- Why are the lists of umpires and scorers in my games so long?
- How do I claim a site for my club?
- Where can I find details of a club?
- How is Net Run Rate calculated?
- Do you have an API to access play-cricket data?
- I'm looking for a club in my area