https://www.playDocumentation for the APIs for downloads can be found at http://play-cricket.com/api/v2/documentation. A club can access full scorecards but we have not developed anything for stats yet. If the club wishes to proceed then you will need to sign an agreement and we can then issue you with a session key
Articles in this section
- Why won't my validation link work?
- The Play-Cricket Sign-Up Process - Juniors
- Natwest CricketForce
- Why can't I change team names?
- I’ve stopped playing for a club. How do I remove my membership from a club site?
- Important Admin Update
- Can I view match stats on my site?
- 403 error The response message was "duplicate authenrequest"
- MVP (Most Valuable Player) FAQ's