https://www.playDocumentation for the APIs for downloads can be found at http://play-cricket.com/api/v2/documentation. A club can access full scorecards but we have not developed anything for stats yet. If the club wishes to proceed then you will need to sign an agreement and we can then issue you with a session key
Articles in this section
- Change ECB Communications Preferences
- Get the Game On
- I'm overseas and getting a 403 Error
- Why won't my validation link work?
- Adding a child to a parent's account
- Natwest CricketForce
- Why can't I change team names?
- I’ve stopped playing for a club. How do I remove my membership from a club site?
- Important Admin Update
- Can I view match stats on my site?