The APIs for downloads can be found at http://play-cricket.com/api/v2/documentation. A club can access full scorecards but we have not developed anything for stats yet. If the club wishes to proceed then you will need to sign an agreement and we can then issue you with a session key.
Articles in this section
- Change ECB Communications Preferences
- Why won't my validation link work?
- Adding a child to a parent's account
- MVP (Most Valuable Player) FAQ's
- I'm overseas and getting a 403 Error
- Natwest CricketForce
- Why can't I change team names?
- I’ve stopped playing for a club. How do I remove my membership from a club site?
- Important Admin Update
- 403 error The response message was "duplicate authenrequest"