https://www.playDocumentation for the APIs for downloads can be found at http://play-cricket.com/api/v2/documentation. A club can access full scorecards but we have not developed anything for stats yet. If the club wishes to proceed then you will need to sign an agreement and we can then issue you with a session key
Articles in this section
- Exporting player statistics
- How do I merge two teams on my site?
- What do the symbols on the Results page mean?
- How do I become a member of my club's website?
- Why are the lists of umpires and scorers in my games so long?
- How do I claim a site for my club?
- Where can I find details of a club?
- How is Net Run Rate calculated?
- Do you have an API to access play-cricket data?
- I'm looking for a club in my area