Net Run Rate is calculated as (runs scored/overs faced) - (runs conceded/overs bowled). This calculation excludes no result games (abandoned/cancelled) and those games where the total overs have not been entered into the summary score. It does not take account of the situation where a side is bowled out inside its scheduled overs, where the calculation should use that figure rather than the actual overs; if you wish to correct it for that, then you should enter the scheduled overs for the innings in the summary result yourself instead of the actual overs bowled
Articles in this section
- How do I get my site onto Google?
- How do I deduct points from a team?
- Clubmark Accreditation
- Exporting player statistics
- How do I merge two teams on my site?
- What do the symbols on the Results page mean?
- How do I become a member of my club's website?
- Why are the lists of umpires and scorers in my games so long?
- How do I claim a site for my club or league?
- Where can I find details of a club?