Net Run Rate is calculated as (runs scored/overs faced) - (runs conceded/overs bowled). This calculation excludes no result games (abandoned/cancelled) and those games where the total overs have not been entered into the summary score. It does not take account of the situation where a side is bowled out inside its scheduled overs, where the calculation should use that figure rather than the actual overs; if you wish to correct it for that, then you should enter the scheduled overs for the innings in the summary result yourself instead of the actual overs bowled
Articles in this section
- How do I become a member of my club's website?
- Why are the lists of umpires and scorers in my games so long?
- How do I claim a site for my club?
- Where can I find details of a club?
- How is Net Run Rate calculated?
- Do you have an API to access play-cricket data?
- I'm looking for a club in my area
- The Play-Cricket Sign-up Process
- 500 error The response message was ""
- How do I enter the bonus points from our game?