When the last wicket falls, choose the absent batsman as the incoming batter then select the drop-down next to wicket > Timed Out > Select the absent batter as ‘Player Dismissed’ > Select ‘Dismissal Type’ as Absent > click ok. you will be prompted to end the innings and the batter will be listed as absent on the scorecard.
Articles in this section
- How do I record an absent batter? (PCS Pro)
- Can I print Wagon Wheels without Colour? (PCS Pro)
- Version 1.2 Update (PCS Pro)
- Why is my Live Tweeting not working? (PCS Pro)
- Can I print or email the scorecard before the match? (PCS Pro)
- Can I add sound? (PCS Pro)
- Where can I find my Backup File? (PCS Pro)
- How Do I Delete Players/Clubs/Teams From The PCS Pro Database?
- Why Has The Match Type Changed? (PCS Pro)
- How Do I Take Over as Live Scorer of a Game? (PCS Pro)