You can download PCS Pro here:
Important information regarding initial set up below
What do I need to be able to use PCS Pro?
You will need several things to use the software:
• A Laptop with the minimum Windows 7 Service Pack 1.
• A Play-Cricket Account (for recreational scoring) or an NV Play Account (for first class scoring) (Optional).
• Scorer Rights to be able to upload results to Play-Cricket and live score (Optional).
• Internet connection (only needed to download the fixture and upload the result on your device).
I don’t have a Play-Cricket account, how do I set one up?
Please visit Play-Cricket.com and click the Sign Up button.
I don’t have an NV Play account, how do I set one up?
This is for First Class Scorers. Please contact your Primary County Club Scoring contact who will request your login. Please contact the helpdesk at email@example.com.
I don’t have scoring or results Play-Cricket Admin rights, how can I get them?
This is something that the Main Administrator of your club can give you.
How do I find out who is my Main Club Administrator?
Please contact the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a Mac, can I run PCS Pro on it?
The software works on both Windows and Mac, however in order to run on a Mac you’ll require Parallels Desktop or similar https://www.parallels.com/uk/products/desktop/
At the ECB we are committed to developing PCS Pro and may consider developing a Mac version in the future.
Will PCS Pro run on Windows 10 S?
PCS Pro will not run on Windows 10 S in its current form. Windows 10 S is designed to only allow apps to be installed from the Windows Store.
Users can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for a small cost. If there is significant demand for Windows 10 S support please get in touch at email@example.com and we will evaluate this for a future release.
Do I need internet access to score a game?
No you don’t, there are two ways of scoring a game:
• Live Scoring (connected to the internet and uploading to Play-Cricket every over)
• Local Scoring (with no internet access)
Top Tip: If Live scoring please make sure you have a constant internet connection so the live scoring upload is not interrupted.
For more initial set up information, please click here.