To add a Players Twitter Name go to Scoring>Match Details/Team>Select Player>Edit>Add Twitter Name>Save. This will then be saved on your local database.
Articles in this section
- Why are the Start as Live Scorer or Start Locally options greyed out? (PCS Pro)
- Can I download PCS Pro to a tablet or phone?
- How do I set up a demo match? (PCS Pro)
- How can I join the PCS Pro Google Group?
- Why is PCS Pro is too big for my screen?
- How do I add a players Twitter name to their profile? (PCS Pro)
- How do I clean my database? (PCS Pro)
- How do I save/reset the screen layout? (PCS Pro)
- How Do I Replace an Injured Bowler? (PCS Pro)
- How do I add/insert a ball? (PCS Pro)