This area deals with notifications raised due to possible issues with the content of the result or scorecards.
League Penalty Points
If a match does not have a result of ‘Match in Progress,’ and has penalty points added for either team, then a notification will be created for a league administrator to view. Matches which have been locked or are outside of the current season are excluded from this check.
Click the Accept button to acknowledge the penalty points and remove the notification from the Administration page.
Click the Edit icon to view or amend the penalty points.
Emails will be sent to the following members of the club whose team has incurred the penalty points:
- The Team Captain from the club’s Admin>Teams page (over 16 years of age)
- The Team Captain from the team sheet (over 16 years of age), if different to the person identified in (1).
- The team manager from the club’s Admin>Teams page
- The Hon Secretary from the club’s “About Us” page
- Those with a role of Main Administrator or Results Administrator from the club’s member database