Site Administration – Administrator Alerts
This is the administrator’s first point of contact with this side of the system. The menu options down the left-hand side are changed by the blue buttons which appear at the top of the screen. The menu options shown are for a main administrator.
The Admin Home page option is always at the top of the menu selection. This is where you receive alerts under ‘Your Actions’ so that you can deal with them promptly. See https://play-cricket.ecb.co.uk/hc/en-
Examples of alerts are:
Applications for membership of the site
- Nominations involving your players
- Player registered with other leagues
- Player transfer agreement rejected
- Nominations for league registration
- Requests to unlock scorecards or results
- New postings and photographs submitted.
On the right-hand side are Current Notices to Administrators. These notices will have been published by the Play-Cricket Helpdesk.They include release notes for software updates and advice that affects administrators.