This area deals with notifications raised due to possible issues with the content of the result or scorecards.
Bowler or Fielder Not Populated
If required, a notification is produced if a batsman or bowler is missing from a ‘How Out’ entry on a scorecard. (Unsure will be a valid entry)
Matches outside the current season and locked scorecards will be excluded from the checking process.
If you choose to accept the scorecard as is, the notification will be removed from the league site and the club/county board site involved.
Select the Edit icon to view the scorecard.
In the example below, a bowler is missing.
If you send an email, it will be sent to
- The Team Captain from the club’s Admin>Teams page (over 16 years of age)
- The Team Captain from the team sheet (over 16 years of age), if different to the person identified in (1)
- The Team Manager from the club’s Admin>Teams page
- The Hon Secretary from the club’s “About Us” page
- Those with a role of Main Administrator or Results Administrator from the club’s member database
The text of the email is pre-populated with the text:
The scorecard for the above match is missing either bowler or fielder information. Can you please update these with the correct player