This area deals with notifications raised due to possible issues with the content of the result or scorecards.
Unsure players in scorecard
This notification indicates that a value of ‘Unsure’ has been selected instead of a name for a batsman, bowler or fielder in the scorecard.
Select the Edit icon to view the unsure entries or select the scorecard and click the Accept button to remove the notification for the selected items.
If you send an email, it will be sent to
- The Team Captain from the club’s Admin>Teams page (over 16 years of age)
- The Team Captain from the team sheet (over 16 years of age), if different to the person identified in (1).
- The team manager from the club’s Admin>Teams page
- The Hon Secretary from the club’s “About Us” page
- Those with a role of Main Administrator or Results Administrator from the club’s member database
The text of the email is pre-populated with the text: Dear [name]
The scorecard for the above match contains 'unsure' entries relating to your
players, Can you please replace these with the correct player