To record these details for any match, go to Scoring -> Ground Conditions/Ball Details and either select from the respective dropdown lists or type in the appropriate numbers, along with the Weather and Pitch conditions, if required.
Articles in this section
- Outputting to ‘Replay Screen’ Scoreboards or TVs via HDMI (PCS Pro)
- How Do I Download PCS Pro?
- Getting Started With PCS Pro
- Log In To PCS Pro (PCS Pro)
- Setting Up A New Match (PCS Pro)
- Various Scoring Configuration Options (PCS Pro)
- Adding Milestone Notes, including Pre-Toss and Changing Order (PCS Pro)
- Adding A Twelfth Player (PCS Pro)
- Linking Twitter Account For Live Scoring (PCS Pro)
- Configuring Live Match Upload For Live Scoring (PCS Pro)