To score a boundary 4 or 6 on the app, simply tap the appropriate number. To record a 4 or 6 as runs, hold down the number and a message will appear, e.g. "Four (All Run)"
Articles in this section
- Manual Scoring - Adding Player Details
- Auto-Correcting A Scorecard Whilst an Innings is in Progress
- Scoring 4s and 6s - Boundaries and All Run
- Entering a Manual Score (PCS)
- What Are The Minimum Requirements To Run PCS?
- Play Cricket Scorer App Videos
- Getting Started With PCS (PCS)
- Creating And Downloading A Fixture (PCS)
- Match Settings (PCS)
- Scoring A Match Offline (PCS)