Net Run Rate is calculated as (runs scored/overs faced) - (runs conceded/overs bowled). This calculation excludes no result games (abandoned/cancelled) and those games where the total overs have not been entered into the summary score. It does not take account of the situation where a side is bowled out inside its scheduled overs, where the calculation should use that figure rather than the actual overs; if you wish to correct it for that, then you should enter the scheduled overs for the innings in the summary result yourself instead of the actual overs bowled
Articles in this section
- Change ECB Communications Preferences
- Get the Game On
- I'm overseas and getting a 403 Error
- Why won't my validation link work?
- Adding a child to a parent's account
- Natwest CricketForce
- Why can't I change team names?
- I’ve stopped playing for a club. How do I remove my membership from a club site?
- Important Admin Update
- Can I view match stats on my site?