A player will receive the weekly ECB Player Communication including the County Honours Board if
- a full scorecard of an administered competition is uploaded to Play-Cricket.com.
- the individual has a Play-Cricket.com record.
- a player has a valid email address within their Play-Cricket.com record.
- the individual has opted in to receive ECB Information. To check your comms preferences, see this article.
All must be in place to receive the Player Communication emails.
And here’s a reminder of the Honours Board qualification criteria:
1. The Honours Board game week runs from Monday to Sunday.
2. Honours Boards are updated each Wednesday. Scores must be fully uploaded to Play-Cricket.com by 1900 on Tuesday to be eligible. All times shown in the audit trails for games are GMT, not BST
3. The boards are based upon the club’s actual location as per their About Us section – not the league(s) in which they play - and cover County Boards, not individual leagues
4. At least 50 runs or 3 wickets.
5. Standard format fixtures (e.g. excluding all 'pairs' cricket).
6. League or Cup matches for 'administered' competitions only (Administered competitions have an active Play-Cricket site used to generate and administer their own fixtures)
7. If there are not enough performances in any given week to fill the honours boards for a county then the national boards will be substituted in any communications