You need to use the Contact Club link on the club’s own play-cricket site in order to contact them, rather than Contact System Helpdesk which is for technical queries with the play-cricket system. To search for a club use the Cricket Directory in the middle of the page here https://www.play-cricket.com/
Articles in this section
- Change ECB Communications Preferences
- Get the Game On
- I'm overseas and getting a 403 Error
- Why won't my validation link work?
- Adding a child to a parent's account
- Natwest CricketForce
- Why can't I change team names?
- I’ve stopped playing for a club. How do I remove my membership from a club site?
- Important Admin Update
- Can I view match stats on my site?