This allows league administrators to choose which elements of result and scorecard entry they wish to have validated and then refer any exceptions to the Play-Cricket’s workflow. Different schedules may be defined and applied to selected divisions and cup competitions.
Select Validation Rules from the Competitions section of the Admin Home page.
Click the Add Schedule button to create a schedule.
Enter a name for the schedule and select Save.
Click the Result Entry tab then edit.
Select all the boxes that are required when a result is entered and save the changes.
You can now turn the validation on and off but using the Enabled slider.
Repeat these steps for the rest of the tabs.
Leagues - Result Entry Validation Emails
Where available, the email’s list of recipients will include:
- The Team Captain (over 16 years old) from the Home Club’s team page
- The Team Captain (over 16 years old) from the team sheet of the Home Club for the match concerned
- The Team Manager from the Home Club’s team administration page
- The Hon. Secretary from the Home Club’s “About Us” page
- Each person with a role of Main Administrator or Results Administrator from the Home Club